Skin Care Tip: How To Effectively Treat Dark Under-Eye Circles
To get rid of dark under-eye circles and puffiness, the first thing you need to do is make sure that you are getting enough rest. A good night sleep is one the best treatments, and it’s free! But fatigue is not the only cause, many other factors can contribute to dark under-eye circles and puffiness which includes stress, age, environmental pollutants, genetics and nutrient deficiencies. Luckily there are also many topical treatments with active ingredients to rely on and we have tried, tested and true tips to help maintain young, bright and beautiful eyes!
1. Use a hydrating cleanser such as Pro-Derm Gentle Cleanser. Its cream-gel formula effectively cleanses and doesn’t strip the skin of moisture. Perfect for all skin types, especially sensitive skin.
2. Then fight dark under-eye use antioxidant and peptide rich formulas such as SkinMedica TNS Essential Serum. Apply all over your face after cleansing and before any other products or sunscreen. This all in one skin rejuvenating treatment improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone and texture and is suitable for all skin types.
3. Brighten dark under-eye circles with Alyria Anti-Dark Circle Eye Cream. Anti-dark circle eye cream is clinically proven to significantly reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes and provides an immediate concealing effect. Regular use under the eyes will provide brighter, more uniform and younger-looking skin.
4. For extra concealer coverage, try Glominerals Under Eye Concealer. This concealer offers rich pigments to conceal and help improve dark circles and hyperpigmentation. It includes treatment benefits to help brighten and improve dark circles under the eyes. Blend the two concealer shades to perfectly customize to your skin tone.
5. Once or twice a week, treat your eyes to a super hydrating and antioxidant rich eye treatment. GlamGlow BrightMud consists of powerful actives that help minimize puffiness, dark circles, and fine lines while brightening and hydrating the eyes. Natural high bioactivity materials and bentonites absorb toxins delivering high nutrients and minerals essential for ultra-bright, beautiful eyes.