Want sexy lips this Valentine’s Day?
All it really takes is some practice with your lip liner, lipstick and lip gloss! Enhancing the natural “cupid’s bow” of your upper lip will make your lips look more prominent. This is a lip shape made popular by 1940’s screen sirens such as Grace Kelly, Marlyn Monroe and Rita Hayworth.
The Cupid’s Bow is found on your upper lip. It is the two points that fall underneath the center of your nose. It resembles the bow of Cupid (the Roman God of love).
- Using your lip liner, draw a “V” on the center of your upper lip.
- Blend with a lip brush to soften the liner.
- Line your lower lip and blend to soften.
- Fill in the rest of the upper and bottom lip with your lipstick.
- For a finishing touch, apply lip gloss to the center of the upper and lower lips.