Have you tried the Impossible Glow drops from Pai Skincare? The brand first launched this skincare-makeup hybrid product back in 2021. It was so well received that Pai decided to launch two new shades: Champagne and Rose Gold. These highlighters offer a lit-from-within glow in just a few drops. With summer just around the corner, and bronzed, glowing skin making its comeback, we’ve decided to share with you three ways to use the Impossible Glow drops.
1. For subtle radiance, add one drop to your daily moisturizer or SPF.
2. For a more intense glow, massage one to two drops directly onto skin.
3. For a lit-from-within highlight, gently dab on the high points of the face and body.
Pro tip: add a few drops to your body lotion and apply to the legs, shoulders and collarbone for an irresistible glow.
Which shade is best for me?
Although all shades work for all skin tones, you may be wondering which one would complement your skin tone the best. If that’s the case, here are Pai Skincare’s suggestions:
- If your skin has pink undertones, you might prefer the Rose Gold shade.
- If your skin has more yellow undertones, you might prefer the Champagne shade.
- If you’re looking for a warm, sunkissed glow, go for the original shade: Bronze.
Pai’s pro tip? Experiment! All shades work for all skin tones – it’s all about finding the right application to create the effect you’re after.
Shop this product online at etiket.ca or stop by our boutique!